With high school pre season around the corner what better way to prepare than to train the physical, technical, and tactical elements of the game, with experienced club, college, and high school level coaches.Details:
Date -July 31st - Aug 4th
Time - 9am - 3pm
Ages - High School Aged Players
Location -MKA, Upper SchoolCamp Goal:
The goal of this camp is to prepare players for their High School season. We employ a specialist fitness coach who works with the groups every day on different areas of soccer specific fitness. By attending this camp you will be at an advantage the minute you step on to the field on the first day of pre season. As the demands of the high school game are very demanding the week would be an intense mix of physical, technical and tactical training.Coaching Focus:
- Soccer Specific Conditioning (Endurance Work)
- Soccer Specific Strength Training (Use of Weight Room at MKA)
- Technical field sessions focusing on passing and receiving, 1v1 dribbling, explosive dribbling, and shooting / finishing techniques
- Small Group Attacking Tactical sessions to improve decision making and execution in possession
- Small Group Defending Tactical sessions to improve the function and performance when not in possession.
- Functional Training to improve positional play
- Game Intelligence Classroom Sessions
- 7v7 and 9v9 Scrimmages in the afternoonTestimonial:
“My three, soccer-loving boys have attended multiple area camps over the years and FTSA is by far the best. The coaches are experienced and dedicated but also make the sessions fun and enjoyable for the kids. Most importantly, the end result is a stronger set of skills and understanding of the game”.